Sea & Soul Nautical Chart Art creates beautiful bathymetric art depicting lakes, islands and coastlines from around the world. Our beautiful 16 x 20-inch 3D wood map illustrating your selected location is laser engraved into Baltic Birch face wood and finished with our popular rustic frame made of solid Pine. The Pine is harvested in sustainable forests by the Amish of Wisconsin and sawed in Amish mills before it is kiln-dried and hand selected by our craftsmen to create these one-of-kind laser engraved works of art. Display our topographic maps individually or select a few to create a collage of all your favorite destinations! Framed pieces also stand on their own so this size is perfect as a mantle or book shelf accent adding to any nautical or coastal decor. Sea & Soul Nautical Chart Art also makes the perfect unique gift for a waterfront wedding, a thank you gift for a wonderful weekend at the lake or an anniversary gift – 5th Anniversary is the gift of wood!
As the longest running manufacturer of custom bathymetric charts and lake art in the country, we have designed not only the products themselves, but also the way they are produced. Our entire line is completely and proudly made in America – we handcraft everything, from creating the intricate drawings on the West Coast of Florida to crafting the charts and frames in our wood shop located in rural Wisconsin. One look at the quality and craftsmanship of our nautical charts and you will see the Sea & Soul difference; there simply is no comparison.
- MADE IN THE USA – 3D Wood Maps handcrafted completely & proudly in the USA by the longest running manufacturer of bathymetric art in the country.
- INTRICATE LASER PRECISION – Topographic nautical maps are laser cut and engraved in beautiful detail. Each tray is hand stained and assembled with the water depicting the bathymetric depth contours, one level below the shoreline.
- HIGHEST QUALITY & CRAFTSMANSHIP – Overall measurement is 16” x 20”, Baltic Birch face wood nautical map. Solid rustic Pine frame is harvested and milled by the Amish of Wisconsin. Available with either Deep Blue or Blue Green Water.
- FULLY ASSEMBLED AND READY TO DISPLAY– Hang individually or select a few of our nautical wood charts to create a collage of all your favorite destinations! Framed pieces stand on their own so this size is also perfect as a mantle or book shelf accent adding to any coastal or waterfront decor.
- BEST SELLING UNIQUE GIFTS – Sea & Soul Nautical Chart Art makes the perfect unique gift for a waterfront wedding, a thank you gift for a wonderful weekend at the lake or an anniversary gift – 5th Anniversary is the gift of wood!