Build Your Own Boat Cleat Handle Serving Tray & Wall Art
- BEAUTY AND FUNCTION – Our Herreshoff boat cleat handle serving trays serve double duty as both a fully functional serving tray and with a built in keyhole, they can also be hung as wall art. These Nautical Wood Map Decorative Serving Tray makes a great accent or conversation piece for your ottoman and coffee table – the perfect complement to any coastal kitchen, beach house or lake house décor.
- UNIQUE GIFT IDEA – The perfect gift for a waterfront wedding, sailor gifts, the fisherman or anyone who has a lifetime of memories anchored by the water, Sea & Soul handcrafts unique nautical gifts perfect for the person who has everything!
- MADE IN THE USA – 3D Wood Maps handcrafted completely & proudly in the USA by the longest running manufacturer of bathymetric art, lake art and nautical wood charts in the country. It is our intention that all of our products become a family keepsake, so we create them that way.
- HIGHEST QUALITY & CRAFTSMANSHIP – Baltic Birch wood frame measures 13.5″x 24″, accented with Herreshoff stainless steel boat cleat handles, a clear acrylic layer and finished with a commercial-grade lacquer for lasting beauty and years of service. Each of our charts are handcrafted one-at-a-time, the way it used to be.
- INTRICATE LASER PRECISION – Topographic nautical 3D wood maps are laser cut and engraved in beautiful detail. Each tray is then hand stained and skillfully assembled by our craftsman with the water depicting the bathymetric depth contours, one level below the shoreline.
Sea & Soul handcrafts everything completely and proudly in America – from creating the intricate drawings on the West Coast of Florida to crafting the charts and frames in our wood shop in rural Wisconsin. As the longest running manufacturer of 3D wood maps and lake art in the country, we have designed not only the products themselves, but also the way they are produced. This attention to detail, quality, and craftsmanship combine to give Sea & Soul its signature look.
*Please Note: Colors may vary slightly due to the natural element of wood and the way it absorbs stain as well as the varying settings of computer monitors.