JUPITER INLET TIDE CLOCK – 3D NAUTICAL WOOD MAP 2 LEVEL
- BEST SELLING UNIQUE GIFTS: The perfect fisherman gift as well as sailor gift! A fisherman designed the first Tide Clock nearly 40 years ago to show the time between the tides. Most East Coast locations have two high tides and two low tides each day. Therefore, the hand on our clocks rotates every 12 hours and 25 minutes, twice each lunar day.
- HANDCRAFTED IN THE USA: Handcrafted completely & proudly in the USA by the longest running manufacturer of nautical wood charts in the country. It is our intention that all our products become a keepsake, so we create them that way.
- INTRICATE LASER PRECISION: Each Jupiter Inlet Water Depth Map Tide Clock is laser cut in beautiful detail, including the iconic Jupiter Inlet Light. Wood workers then hand stain and assemble the nautical wood chart with the water depicting the depth contours, one level below the shoreline.
- BEAUTIFUL COASTAL DÉCOR: Whether you lean more toward Coastal Casual or a Modern Seaside Retreat, our Tide Clock fits every coastal style. Available in 5 accent options and two water colors. They make the perfect unique gift for a waterfront wedding or a coastal housewarming gift. Or a Thank you gift for that special weekend at the shore!
- HIGHEST QUALITY & CRAFTSMANSHIP: Attention to detail, quality, and craftsmanship; there simply is no comparison. The signature look of Sea & Soul Nautical Chart Art is produced as a result of a creative use of new technology along with time-honored techniques over the past two decades.
*Please Note: Colors may vary slightly due to the natural element of wood as well as the settings of computer monitors.
See all available Nautical Clocks: https://seaandsoulcharts.com/product-category/3d-nautical-chart-clock/