FLORIDA EAST COAST TIDE CLOCK – 2 LEVEL NAUTICAL WOOD MAP
- BEAUTIFUL COASTAL DÉCOR: Our East Coast Florida Tide Clock fits every coastal style, whether you lean more toward Coastal Casual or a Modern Seaside Retreat. Available in 5 accent options and two water colors. They make the perfect unique gift for a waterfront housewarming gift, as well as a Thank you gift! And remember, 5th Anniversary is the gift of wood!
- BEST SELLING UNIQUE GIFTS: The perfect boater gift or for your favorite fisherman! Tide Clocks were designed by a fisherman nearly 40 years ago to show the time between the tides. Most East Coast Florida locations have two high tides and two low tides each day. Therefore, the hand on our clocks rotates every 12 hours and 25 minutes, twice each lunar day.
- HANDCRAFTED IN THE USA: All our wood maps are handcrafted completely & proudly in the USA by the longest running manufacturer of nautical wood charts in the country. It is our intention that all our products become a keepsake, so we create them that way.
- INTRICATE LASER PRECISION: Each Florida East Coast Tide Clock is laser cut and engraved in beautiful detail. Our wood workers then hand stain and assemble each chart with the water depicting the depth contours, one level below the shoreline.
- HIGHEST QUALITY & CRAFTSMANSHIP: The signature look of Sea & Soul Nautical Chart Art is produced with a creative use of new technology combined with time-honored techniques. Attention to detail, quality, and craftsmanship; there simply is no comparison.
*Please Note: Colors may vary slightly due to the natural element of wood as well as the settings of computer monitors.
See all available Nautical Clocks: https://seaandsoulcharts.com/product-category/3d-nautical-chart-clock/