NAUTICAL WOOD MAP CAPE COD TIDE CLOCK – 2 LEVEL
- BEST SELLING UNIQUE GIFTS: The perfect fisherman gift as well as sailor gift! Tide Clocks were designed by a fisherman nearly 40 years ago to show the time between the tides. Most East Coast locations have two high tides and two low tides each day. Therefore, the hand on our clocks rotates every 12 hours and 25 minutes, twice each lunar day.
- HANDCRAFTED IN THE USA: Handcrafted completely & proudly in the USA by the longest running manufacturer of nautical wood charts in the country. It is our intention that all our products become a keepsake, so we create them that way.
- INTRICATE LASER PRECISION: Each Wood Map Tide Clock is laser cut and engraved in beautiful detail. Our wood workers then hand stain and assemble each chart with the water depicting the depth contours, one level below the shoreline.
- BEAUTIFUL COASTAL DÉCOR: Our Cape Cod Tide Clock fits every coastal style, whether you lean more toward Coastal Casual or a Modern Seaside Retreat. Available in 5 accent options and two water colors. They make the perfect unique gift for a waterfront housewarming gift, as well as a Thank you gift! It is our intention that our products become a keepsake, so we create them that way – one at a time.
- HIGHEST QUALITY & CRAFTSMANSHIP: The signature look of Sea & Soul Nautical Chart Art is produced with a creative use of new technology combined with time-honored techniques. Attention to detail, quality, and craftsmanship; there simply is no comparison. All our products are completely and proudly made in the USA.
*Please Note: Colors may vary slightly due to the natural element of wood as well as the settings of computer monitors.
See all available Nautical Clocks: https://seaandsoulcharts.com/product-category/3d-nautical-chart-clock/